Why do you need synthetic turf for football fields?
Synthetic turf football fields increase playing and practice time since players can train daily, without weather concerns. The fields made with Regalawn series do not degrade in wind, rain, or snow which makes for a more stable playing surface.
Football fields owners are able to utilize synthetic grass fields for 5,000 hours a year without rest, whereas natural fields can only be used for about 30 hours a week.
- Safe turf system and low skin abrasion
- Durable and quicker recovery from fatigue
- Simulates natural grass playing
- Fiber density reduces infill granule splash
- Reduced risk of concussion and lower extremity injuries
- Low maintenance cost